19 Sep Easter Bunny Masks
Easter is just around the corner ! We’ve rustled up a quick and easy DIY for you to do to get you started before the egg hunt !
- The printout sheet which can be downloaded here
- A pair of scissors
- Liquid glue
- Some glittery paper which you can find here
- Some ribbon which you can find here
- Some pompoms like these
1. Print out the bunny mask printable and cut it out. Use it as a stencil to cut out the mask from the glitter paper.
2. Trace the shape of the mask on the back of the glitter paper and cut out the shape.
3. Cut out two strips of ribbon roughly 40 cm in length. Pierce little holes in the mask and put the ribbon through, tying a little know to secure it.
4. Your mask is now ready ! You just need to decorate it with little pompoms !
5. Spread the pompoms over the mask and stick them down.
Leave it to dry fully and it’ll then be ready for a crazy Easter egg hunt !
You’ll just love these articles
It's almost Halloween! Discover this free printable DIY for an original and unforgetable child's birthday party with friends!
The best Halloween recipe: spider cookies!