19 Sep Easter Basket
The egg hunt is ready ! One final detail : little rustic baskets to collect all of your chocolate treasures !
- The printout, which can be downloaded here
- Coloured drawing paper
- A cutting knife
- A ruler
- Paper fasteners
1. Download and print the printout on a sheet of coloured drawing paper of your choice.
2. Cut out and fold the printout along the lines.
3. Cut out a strip of paper (approx. 2.5 x 30 cm) from a sheet of drawing paper.
4. Form the basket and pierce the paper with your cutting knife. Pierce your strip of paper at either end.
5. Join the basket together using a paper fastener on both sides
6. And voilà ! Go ahead and hunt for eggs !
You’re going to love these articles
It's almost Halloween! Discover this free printable DIY for an original and unforgetable child's birthday party with friends!
The best Halloween recipe: spider cookies!
To celebrate our 10th birthday, My Little Day is telling its story, organizing little competitions...in short having a party !