18 Sep Moana Flower Crown
Not all crowns are made of gold and diamonds. We all love Meghan Markle’s tiara, but for a Moana-themed birthday party we think that a tropical paper crown will be more appropriate.
- The printable, which can be downloaded here
- A pair of scissors
- A glue stick
- Some sheets of colored A4 paper (lots of shades of green and a pink sheet for the flowers)
1. Print out the printable straight onto the colored sheets of paper and cut out all the elements. We’ve chosen to use paper in lots of different shades of green.
2. Cut out a thin strip of paper approx. 2 cm in height and 50 cm in length, so that it will fit around the head.
3. Then glue the leaves onto the strip, taking care to mix up the colours. To finish, glue on the flowers. Glue the ends of the strip of paper together to create the band so that the crown sits on the head.
You’ll love these articles