18 Sep Disco Ball Plant
Have you dreamt about it? Well we’ve made it! Here’s a quick and easy DIY project with a disco ball that will transform a chic plant!
- A medium-sized disco ball
- A box cutter and a cutting mat
- A small plant
1. Take out a row of the facets in order to make cutting the polystyrene easier.
2. Cut off the top cleanly and VERY CAREFULLY (it’s easy to cut yourself on the facets!).
3. With the help of a cutter, make a deep cut in order to take out the middle, where you’ll be putting the plant.
4. Take out the polystyrene with your hand.
And voilà! Your cute plant is ready to go and dance!
You’re going to love these articles