18 Sep Disco Ball Party Bags
Disco Ball Party Bag
Do you feel like going all out with a Disco or The Voice theme? Here’s a genius idea to make Saturday Night Fever-style disco ball party bags!
- Party bags, which can be found here
- Silver confetti, which can be found here
- A glue stick
- Little presents, which can be found here
- Sweets, which can be found here
1. Cover the confetti with glue and stick them on one by one onto the bag. We’ve chosen to stick them in a grid pattern but feel free to stick them however you like!
PRO ADVICE: The gifts for the little guests should be given out on the doorstep when everyone is ready to leave. You could also write the children’s first names directly onto the party bags avoiding any dramas.
You’ll just love these articles