19 Sep Daisy Sunglasses
- The printable, which can be downloaded here
- Some card
- Some glue
1. Download and printout the printable onto card.
2. Cut out all of the pieces.
3. Glue the petals onto the sunglasses.
4. Then, glue on the arms of the glasses and bend them.
Voilà, the daisy sunglasses are ready to be worn for an 100% daisy power look !
You’ll just love these articles
It's almost Halloween! Discover this free printable DIY for an original and unforgetable child's birthday party with friends!
The best Halloween recipe: spider cookies!
To celebrate our 10th birthday, My Little Day is telling its story, organizing little competitions...in short having a party !