18 Sep Customise your Champagne Bottle
Customise your Champagne Bottle
Do you want a super cool “sweet table” look for your New Year’s Eve party? These disco-themed champagne bottles are the essential final touch!
- The printout, which can be downloaded here
- Gold or silver paper (e.g. a survival blanket!)
- Double-sided sticky tape
- A bottle of champagne
1. Download the printout and cut out the stars.
2. Prepare your strips of paper (they should be about 5 cm in width) and fringe them using a pair of scissors.
3. Stick the strips of paper around the bottle with double-sided sticky tape.
4. And for the final touch… Stick the stars down with a little piece of double-sided sticky tape. Cheers !