19 Sep Confetti Launcher
The best day of your life. Anticipation, excitement, demands, perfection. Words thrown out in the wind to emphasise the importance that comes with this special day. A moment once dreamed of by little girls which has now materialised into modern day, an ideal fantasy that has now come true. White, lace, heels, love, lots of love. And of course, confetti. A huge amount of confetti! Follow this DIY to create your own awesome confetti launcher and sprinkle the newly weds in joy!
1. Draw a circle on the bottom of your cup of approximately 5 cm in diameter.
2. Take the Stanley knife and cut out the circle that you’ve just mapped out.
3. Use some scissors to cut out the top of the balloon, about 1 cm.
4. Tie a knot on the other end of the balloons, like how you would close an inflated balloon.
5. Slide the cut out part of the balloon around the bottom of the cup, push it up roughly 4 cm so that it is firmly secured.
6. Put confetti inside the cup and pull on the balloon to make the confetti fly out.
You’ll just love these articles