18 Sep Circus Toppers
The circus tent, the Big Top, is a place for communication ! The artists pass on the magic, the emotion, the joy, the fear and they make us laugh. All in all, it’s a bit like a birthday party. We’re looking to create some memories with our friends, like a big family. Except that during a birthday party, we’re replacing the tigers with Mylar balloons and the host with toppers to put on the cake!
- The printable which you can print here!
- White sheets of card (preferably).
- A pair of scissors
1. Download the printable and fill in the different labels with some words of your choosing, then print off your personalised version.
2. Cut out the different labels by following the templates.
3. Turn over the labels and apply glue all over the surface.
4. Take your toothpick and put glue on the part where you will fix the label.
5. Stick the toothpick in the centre of the label and fold it in two by following the line in the centre.
6. Repeat this process with as many labels as you’d like!
There you have it; your circus toppers are finished, ! Now all that’s left is to put them in the cake to pass on messages to all of your guests !
You’ll love these articles