24 Sep Circus Party Table Place Markers
It’s finally time to eat ! Like at the real circus, everyone has a reserved seat and these miniature tents will be perfect for finding their places !
- The printable which can be downloaded here
- Thick A4 paper (Bristol or Canson)
- A pair of scissors
1. Print and cut out the different elements of the printable on thick paper.
2. Fold the different faces of the tent by following the black lines.
3. Stick the flaps together to form your tent. Fold the flags and stick the two halves together, threading a toothpick through the hole in the fold.
4. Write the name of the person on the flag and put it through the top of the point of the tent. Repeat the steps again until you have a marker for all your table guests !
You’ll just love these articles