16 Dec Christmas Tree Toppers
Christmas Tree Toppers
What would the Yule Log be without some little Christmas decorations on the top? You can make an artificial or real Yule log, leaving it in plain sight of your children then suggest that you could make something to decorate it. Perfect for a Christmas workshop! They will be able to create their own fir tree toppers and then put them onto a yummy scrummy cake! (real or fake, you decide!)
1. Print out the printable onto the piece of white card and cut out the different shapes by following the templates.
2. Tape the edges of the triangles by about 3-4mm using the masking tape.
3. Colour in the inside of the triangles with different colours and patterns.
4. Take off the masking tape.
5. Tape each shape to the back of a toothpick using a little bit of masking tape.
And there you have it, your fir tree toppers are finished! Now all that’s left for you to do is to put them on your cake for a fabulous party!
You’ll just love these articles