04 Jan Christmas tree decorations
Christmas workshop for all the family
An ideal activity for decorating the Christmas tree with all the family!
1. Print the printout onto a blank sheet of paper and cut out the different shapes following the lines.
2. Place them and transfer the onto the back of the colored felt (or glitter paper if you like sparkle) using a crayon.
3. Use glue to stick the little shapes together (dont’t forget that you will have to place the ribbon in between two of the shapes, preferably the big ones, so your decorations can hang on the tree!)
4. Cut a length of ribbon as long as you like. You can also use wool or string, as you wish!
5. Place some glue where you want the ribbon to be (between the shapes or on the back of one shape) and place the ribbon there as seen in the below left photo.
6. Place some more glue on the ribbon or on the ends of the ribbon where they cross over and then place the other felt shape on top.
7. There you go your Christmas tree decorations are finished! All thats left is to hang them on your tree!
8. You can always follow our video tutorials on our instagram just here!
You will love these articles
It's almost Halloween! Discover this free printable DIY for an original and unforgetable child's birthday party with friends!
The best Halloween recipe: spider cookies!
To celebrate our 10th birthday, My Little Day is telling its story, organizing little competitions...in short having a party !