04 Jan Christmas paper cups
The perfect workshop to prepare for Christmas with your little ones
A fun activity for all the family in the run up to Christmas! You can do this during the holidays, before the Christmas dinner, as a workshop!! It will help Santa come quicker!
1. Print the printout on a blank sheet of paper and cut out the different shapes following the lines.
2. Place them on the back of the colored felt or glitter paper if you like a bit of sparkle and transfer them onto there with a crayon.
3. Lift off the sticky back from the felt and stick the shapes together.
4. Place the felt shapes on the cup. If you have chosen the glitter paper then you can use glue to attach them to the cup.
5. Take two googly eyes and put a little glue on the back of each of them.
6. Stick them to the cup.
7. Your wonderful Christmas cups are complete!
8. You can always follow our video tutorials on our instagram page, just here!
You will love these articles
It's almost Halloween! Discover this free printable DIY for an original and unforgetable child's birthday party with friends!
The best Halloween recipe: spider cookies!
To celebrate our 10th birthday, My Little Day is telling its story, organizing little competitions...in short having a party !