11 Dec Christmas Light Garland
Vintage Christmas Deco
A Christmas activity to do with your little ones!
1. Print the printable on a blank piece of paper and cut out the different forms following the template
2. Place what you have cut out on some glitter paper or colored felt of your choice and use it as a stencil. Cut out the form on the material of your choice. Alternatively, you can just use the paper version as the Christmas lights are colored already!
3. Remove the sticky back from the black top part of the lightbulb
4. Take a colored bulb and stick it to the bottom of the black part. Take the ribbon and stick it to the top part of the black part. (Take a look at the photos below). If you have chosen to use paper instead of sticky-back felt then ou can use glue to stick all the different parts together!
5. Take the sticky-back off another black shape and place it on top to seal the lightbulb together around the ribbon
6. Repeat these steps for the other Christmas lights spacing them out along the ribbon
7. Your vintage Christmas light garland is complete!
8. You can always follow our video tutorials on our Instagram here!
You will love these articles
It's almost Halloween! Discover this free printable DIY for an original and unforgetable child's birthday party with friends!
The best Halloween recipe: spider cookies!
To celebrate our 10th birthday, My Little Day is telling its story, organizing little competitions...in short having a party !