16 Dec Christmas Hanging Decorations
Hang these decorations around your house for a festive Christmas spirit!
- The printout, which can be downloaded here
- A pair of scissors/a cutter
- A pencil
- Coloured and/or glittery paper
- Nylon thread
- Sticky tape
1. Print the printout and cut out the shapes. You can print them directly onto coloured paper, or onto white paper if you want to use thicker or glittery paper that doesn’t fit in your printer.
2. Transfer the shapes onto the different paper, the coloured or the glitter, if you wish.
3. Cut out as many shapes as you want.
4. Stick a bit of thread to the back with sticky tape.
5. And there you go ! All that’s left to do is to hang your festive Christmas decorations around your house.
You’re going to love these articles