19 Sep Chocolate Spoons
“A spoon for dad, a spoon for mum, a spoon for baby…”
- Some spoons, which can be found here
- A bar of cooking chocolate- dark, milk or white, it’s up to you!
- Some hundreds ‘n’ thousends or cake sprinkles
1. Break your bar of chocolate into little pieces.
2. Melt the chocolate in a bain marie.
3. Once melted, take a spoon and drop some chocolate onto the spoons that you are going to use.
4. Before the chocolate cools, sprinkle on the little sugar decorations.
5. Let it chill.
PRO ADVICE : These chocolate spoons will look amazing on a sweet table, but you could also let them melt in a glass of hot milk: super comforting !
You’ll love these articles