19 Sep Carambar Cake
Yes, the chocolate cake is nice but it’s been done time and time again! So to impress your children/friends/neighbours/cousins/whoever you want, we suggest this super secret recipe for carambar cake. Everyone will love it, we promise! All of our team has tested it!
- 3 eggs
- 150 g of flour
- 100 g sugar
- 100 g of soft butter
- 1 teaspoon of baking powder
- 10 cl of milk
- 20 caramel carambars
1. Preheat the oven to 180°c and grease your cake mould (it’s the thing we all hate to do but at least you’ll get it over with).
2. Open your 20 carambars (it’s the longest part) and don’t spend too much time looking at the jokes, they’re rubbish.
3. Melt your carambars on a medium heat in the milk and butter. Enjoy the caramel smell which will fill your kitchen with fragrance.
4. Whilst that melts, mix your eggs, flour, sugar and baking powder until you get a smooth batter. Pour in your carambars and mix.
5. Pour everything in the battered cake mould and cook for 35 to 45 minutes (according to the power of your oven, not everyone has the kitchen of Bree Van de Kamp). Whilst you cook, you have the right to lick the bowl, we won’t tell anyone!
DING! It’s cooked!! Let it cool and take it out of the mould to serve!
You’ll love these articles