19 Sep Candy Arrows
Cupid has already struck the heart of your friend, but we can put it back together with these arrows of loooooove!
- The printout, which can be downloaded here
- Ribbon sweets
- Heart sweets
- Kebab skewers
- Coloured paper
- Liquid glue
1. Print the printout on coloured paper and cut out 4 feathers per skewer.
2. Fold the feather shape down the center and fringe them by following the lines.
3. Stick the feathers onto the skewer at their folds.
4. Fold the ribbon sweets 4 times and slide them onto the skewers. Around 5 sweets will fit per arrow.
5. To add the finishing touch to your arrow, stick a heart-shaped sweet at the top !
You’ll just love these articles
It's almost Halloween! Discover this free printable DIY for an original and unforgetable child's birthday party with friends!
The best Halloween recipe: spider cookies!