03 Oct Halloween Cake Bunting
Booooo! It’s Halloween, the spooky celebration that everyone looks forward to after the summer. The celebration which takes place at night and in the dark, the which is jam-packed with horrible creatures, the celebration full of screams… screams of joy that is ! Afterall, Halloween is a celebration where the fear is invigorating, a wanted provoked type of fear, a fear shared by all, a fear that you know will end eventually and everything will be okay. Follow this DIY for the cutest cake decor for your spooky sweet table!
1. Take the piece of black card and cut out 2 strips measuring 29.7 x 5 cm.
2. Take the black band and fold it twice on itself.
3. Using the scissors, cut some fringing whilst leaving a 1cm border free around the edge.
4. Unfold the band with the fringes, and roll it up around the straw.
5. Once it is rolled up tightly around the straw, tape down the strip so that it can’t move and do the same thing for the second straw.
6. Cut out 8 bits of masking tape, each measuring 2 cm.
7. Take a piece of string measuring 20 cm and stick the bits of masking tape along the string to form a garland.
8. Cut out the bits of masking tape into triangles to make club flags.
You’ll just love these articles
It's almost Halloween! Discover this free printable DIY for an original and unforgetable child's birthday party with friends!
The best Halloween recipe: spider cookies!