19 Sep The Bride Sash
The Bride Sash
A simple bride sash for a hen party is great, but a personalised one is even better!
- The printouts, which can be downloaded here
- White fabric
- Coloured sharpies
- A black marker pen
- Fabric glue
1. Print out the template and cut out each of the elements.
2. Cut a strip of fabric around 15 x 100 cm. If your fabric is not long enough, stick two pieces together.
3. Recreate the designs from the printout to decorate the sash.
4. And hey presto! Go ahead and give the sash to the bride to be!
FRIENDLY ADVICE: The designs and little messages can be changed to fit the theme of your party! Use your imagination!
You’ll love these articles