19 Sep Bowling Safari
It’s time to show who is the king or queen of the safari with a bowling match. One, two, three… Roar! And let no palm tree be left standing!
- The printable, which can be downloaded here
- Kraft paper (you will need a lot)
- Thick green paper (you can change the shades)
- Two coconuts
- Six empty plastic bottles
- A pair of scissors
- Strong glue
- Transparent sellotape
1. Print and cut out the different elements of the printable.
2. Wrap your empty bottles with the kraft paper and some sellotape. Ensure the base of each bottle is stable.
3. With the help of the leaf templates, cut out of the green paper 6 leaves per bottle. Glue the stems of the leaves onto the neck of the bottle.
4. With some strong glue, stick the little felines onto the coconuts.
And voilà ! Each child has two tries to make the palm trees fall over. May the best man win!
You’ll just love these articles
It's almost Halloween! Discover this free printable DIY for an original and unforgetable child's birthday party with friends!
The best Halloween recipe: spider cookies!