18 Sep The Tropical Balloon Arch
The Tropical Balloon Arch
Want to create a tropical balloon arch that will dazzle your guests? We’ll show you how with this tutorial!
1. To start with, you need to cut the thread to the length of your desired arch. To be able to make a wave, I advise a thread of at least 4m. Then you must pull the thread taut. In order to do this, you’ll need to attach the thread to two chairs (or doorhandles, or any patient volunteers).
2. Then, inflate the balloons one by one and knot them directly around the string so that you can slide the balloon along it. The balloons can be on top of one another.
3. All that remains is to inflate as many balloons as necessary to get an arch of balloons.
4. To fasten the arch, you need to sellotape the nylon thread with some wide sellotape. Check before sticking that your sellotape won’t damage the wall.
5. If you want to make a wave, leave some breathing spaces between a few balloons in order to be able to arrange the thread on the wall and sellotape it.
6. Don’t hesitate to inflate a few extra balloons of varying sizes and stick them onto the arch with double-sided sticky tape in order to create volume and some perception.
7. To finish, stick on some foliage with the help of some sellotape.
Your guests should be amazed. Encourage them to pose in front of the balloon arch with photo booth accessories, pointy hats, glasses… and take plenty of photos!
You’ll love these articles