31 Oct Advent Calendar Gift Bags
To set off the advent countdown with lots of colours, we’re giving a big thank you to the blogger Morganours who has created a great DIY activity with lots of our party bags as well as a pretty assortment of cups! A quick and easy to make advent calendar that can be adapted with all types of little presents and bits of bobs put inside.
1. Print out the printables and cut out the shapes by following the outlines.
2. Transform your cups into surprise boxes thanks to our tutorial. Don’t forget to fill them with gifts and treats before closing the box!
3. Stick a sparkling star on top of the box to keep it shut and stick the numbered tag on the bottom of the cup.
4. Use the string to tie up the box. For this, wind the string around the cup, make it cross at the bottom, then knot the string on the top, while leaving 30cm free to hang it from the coat-hanger.
5. Take the pouches, fill them with different presents. Close them up using masking tape and stick a numbered label on each pouch.
6. Using the hole punch, make a hole in the top of the label to thread the string through. Now all that’s left to do is to hang your boxes and pouches from the coat-hanger!
And there you have it, you’ve finished your fabulous party bag advent calendar and cups turned into boxes of surprises! Now all that’s left to do is to wait patiently for the 1st December!
You’ll just love these articles