18 Sep A safari in the living room !
It’s time to go on safari, but not just anywhere… in the living room !
- A pair of scissors
- A3 paper
- The printable can be downloaded here (careful, the format is A3 !)
- Blu tac
1. Print the poster and the animal heads.
2. Cut out the animal heads and hide them in the living room.
3. With the help of the blu tac, stick the A3 poster where everyone can see.
4. Explain the rules to the children : “This a poster where you find different animals. You will need to find them all. They are hidden everywhere. Each time you find one, you come back and cross off the animal you have found. The safari will finish when you have found all the animals !”
You’ll just love these articles