19 Sep A rainbow crêpe party
A Rainbow Crêpe Party
It’s almost pancake day! And this year we’re going to make things super colourful!
- Your best recipe for crêpes or pancakes
- Food colouring
- A pretty plate for presentation
- Toppings (Nutella and banana is our favourite !)
1. Make the mix for your favourite crêpes/pancakes.
2. Separate your mix into 6 parts. Mix in your food colouring so that you have red, orange, yellow, green, blue and purple.
3. Now all that’s left to do is to cook the crêpes/pancakes and pile them up to make a pretty rainbow!
You’re going to love these articles
It's almost Halloween! Discover this free printable DIY for an original and unforgetable child's birthday party with friends!
The best Halloween recipe: spider cookies!